Gas

smerchly

Just checked Gas Buddy for prices ....we have finally breached the $1.50 /liter mark today  ...supposed to be another cent or two tomorrow ($1.53) .CH news guy said we could see $1.60 -$1.65 by April . Then we can add the carbon tax to that . It must cost plenty to fill a large truck/SUV now !  

Food & dairy products will take a big hit soon ....and so will our fishing stuff !    

Just the beginning.  Inflation will have everything costing more.  Soon interest rates will rise and then the real problems will start for people with debt and mortgages needing renewal. The country can not spend the way it has without consequences. 

9 hours ago, Mbocco said:

Just the beginning.  Inflation will have everything costing more.  Soon interest rates will rise and then the real problems will start for people with debt and mortgages needing renewal. The country can not spend the way it has without consequences. 

Exactly. The government is still giving out CERB, although they have changed the name..I believe 300$ a week still till end of May. I've never seen so many help wanted signs, but why would anyone work when Trudeau has been dishing out free money for 2 years now. My kid will never be able to afford a home. Not sure what this generation will do besides live at home forever 

The price went up again last night . ...first time I'v seen it over $1.50   . I feel sorry for people who have long commutes to get to work . This will reflect on everything we buy and the carbon taxes will cost us more to run our home heating or taking a shower (gas water heater) . I'm fortunate since I am retired and only drive about 2K per year ,total for both vehicles.  Here's a look at today's highest prices for reg. gas in St.Kitts ...

Gas price Jan.JPG

So sorry for the next 10+  generations  . Our 6 great grand children will not have the standard of living we had . Electric vehicles will be "mandatory" , but the cost to charge them may force them to  use public transit only .  

We don't really need income tax now ,  The HST , Carbon , Eco , Global Adjustment  taxes should take care of it .  

19 hours ago, Tyler0420 said:

I did 4967km this month $$$$$

That's 2 years of km's for both my vehicles combined . My 97 Astro & 06 G6 will still be on the road for another 10 yrs  ....as long as I last that long .....

4 hours ago, smerchly said:

That's 2 years of km's for both my vehicles combined . My 97 Astro & 06 G6 will still be on the road for another 10 yrs  ....as long as I last that long .....

You’ll out live those vehicles smerch, you’ll be buying an electric vehicle in no time lol.