Roller Coaster

smerchly

We are getting a "climate change" here almost daily !  I shoveled  snow yesterday , and again today & have used the snow blower more than most other years . Very cold again tonight and tomorrow , then Rain !  Then back down to very cold again !  I was getting tired of cutting the grass , nice to put the lawnmower away and have a break expecting to shovel snow a few times , but ma nature had other plans !   More snow after the rain Thurs. night !  I may need to get more of that 'cheap' gas for the blower !  

But , not to complain , it keeps me in shape for the 'big ones'     

This story IS fishing related ......   :Gonefishing:

1 hour ago, Cleithrum said:

Rain gets me thinking spring channel cats.... can't get distracted..... want a few more through the ice yet.

I'm with you on that one Clieth !   I had a beauty red 16' cedar/canvas Prospector some years back . It was a little too 'tippy' for my liking in choppy waters . 

My 16' alum.square back freighter canoe  has kept be 'above' water for many years .

10 hours ago, smerchly said:

I'm with you on that one Clieth !   I had a beauty red 16' cedar/canvas Prospector some years back . It was a little too 'tippy' for my liking in choppy waters . 

My 16' alum.square back freighter canoe  has kept be 'above' water for many years .

That sounds perfect