HEADS UP

Loonietoon1

1 hour ago, Loonietoon1 said:

Report is Gas going up 8 to 10 Cents Ltr AFTER MIDNIGHT TONIGHT...:crazy::dunno:😢

....and isn't Mr.Trudeau adding 8 cents more for his  carbon tax . Add the tax on the tax and we may be looking at $1.75  or more.....

....looking at 1 kg. pack of bacon at Walmart last night .....$18 .  I will not but those 375 g mini packages ....go to places that sell by the pound (Big Reds) 

....brought home another hot $8 roasted chicken instead !  We get 2 meals plus a nice soup from that bird !    B) 

....still have 1/2 tank in both vehicles ....should be good until July .....have bike will travel !  

...according to this , things can get very expensive very soon ..... 

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/gas-prices-in-ontario-set-to-soar-this-weekend-1.5794280

I have started to accept that we are always going to be screwed on gas prices but it really hit home last week when I filled a 2 gallon can of premium for my snowblower and it came to almost $18

35 minutes ago, verado said:

I have started to accept that we are always going to be screwed on gas prices but it really hit home last week when I filled a 2 gallon can of premium for my snowblower and it came to almost $18

Don't feel too bad .....I remember filling my tank on my 50 Pontiac for $5 . We had gas wars and got gas for 29 cents per Imperial gallon (4.55 liters)  

It's only a matter of time I will have a home made still  !  Potatoes are "still" cheap .   

Gas is a f***ing scam.

Last night I went out to fill my vehicle up and every station in St. Catharines instantly upped their price as soon as the first reports of a bomb hitting the ground.

Every station last night jumped 10 to 15 cents.  How the f**k is this not price gouging?

Did every station just receive more expensive gas?  No.  Just a government approved ability to rape your wallet.  Gas price goes up, government gets more money at all areas (sales, tax on businesses at year end, etc).

The price of tacos doesn't go up on Taco Tuesday.  You can argue supply and demand, but in that theory when a station has their tanks full, the price should be the lowest possible.

17 minutes ago, Snags said:

Did every station just receive more expensive gas?  No.  Just a government approved ability to rape your wallet.  Gas price goes up, government gets more money at all areas (sales, tax on businesses at year end, etc).

They will blame Putin of course . and one way or another they will recoup every dime they paid out for the covid fiasco . I believe the 'new' prices of everything is related to the great 'reset' we have been hearing about .....High prices = $$$ from the HST , etc . and gasoline /diesel prices sets the stage for all prices. 

One the other hand ,  will I keep seeing those long line ups at  Timmies ,Macdonalds , carwashes , etc ?  

9 hours ago, Snags said:

Gas is a f***ing scam.

Last night I went out to fill my vehicle up and every station in St. Catharines instantly upped their price as soon as the first reports of a bomb hitting the ground.

Every station last night jumped 10 to 15 cents.  How the f**k is this not price gouging?

The price of tacos doesn't go up on Taco Tuesday.  You can argue supply and demand, but in that theory when a station has their tanks full, the price should be the lowest possible.

gas buddy st.catharines 1.49 avg almost same in Toronto / hamilton

The public can whine and complain all they want..  Come election time, all it takes is a carrot in front of their noses and the donkeys/voters will vote in the crooks, con artists, . and carpetbaggers

11 minutes ago, Chrisb said:

The 1 billion lost from plate stickers will have to come from somewhere.

Another carrot to get our votes ..... Genius !!  I'm enjoying my 2 bucks a beer from his last "gift" to us  lol

I'll spend my $ 240. refund and fill up my motorcycle !   HA ! 

I'll save some gas voting day too .....can't trust any of them again .

1 hour ago, bigugli said:

The public can whine and complain all they want..  Come election time, all it takes is a carrot in front of their noses and the donkeys/voters will vote in the crooks, con artists, . and carpetbaggers

There are no honest politicians no matter what party you want to win or aligns to your beliefs.  They are all crooks from the municipal level up through to the federal level.

Esso , just around the corner , $!.60.5 , so gas didn't go up last night . If they said we may see gas go up 10 cents and it goes up 5 cents we will feel happy happy !  

...by the way , my mail box was full for  ? days .....empty now ....

12 hours ago, Snags said:

There are no honest politicians no matter what party you want to win or aligns to your beliefs.  They are all crooks from the municipal level up through to the federal level.

The donkeys just keep chasing the "biggest carrot" . But if you know anything about carrots, the bigguns really don't taste that good

There's a rabbit eating a piece of a fat carrot right outside my front door now . He/she comes to visit every night and dines on some spilled bird seed from the feeder in the tree .  We use those big carrots in soups.

1 hour ago, Tyler0420 said:

1.72 🤢🤮

for some reason many emoticons on my computer only show little squares ....haven't had any luck fixing it.

19 hours ago, Morwood80 said:

Saw $174.5/litre in Burlington this morn by jobsite

Today at C.T.,4thAve ...reg is 1.74 .....prem.is 1.86 ....12 cent diff .

highest reg .gas is Esso , St.PaulSt. ...$1.82 for reg .