WTF wheres the fish

knightfisher

I'm on the road a lot, and what really bugs me is the number of oncoming drivers that cross over the center line.
Happens every day, and some are over more than a foot. WTF.

7 hours ago, knightfisher said:
I'm on the road a lot, and what really bugs me is the number of oncoming drivers that cross over the center line.
Happens every day, and some are over more than a foot. WTF.

Niagara is the gold medal winner  when it comes to bad driving.  Having driven in every province and almost every state, I honestly believe that Fort Erie to Toronto is the worst in North America for driving skill with what I routinely see and get irrationally angry at.

• Turning into the wrong lane when two or more lanes turn in the same direction
  • Speeding, sure have at it on the QEW, but the number of times I get people getting up my ass on the 406 where it is marked 80 due to the curves is insane.
  • Red lights or advance greens that are no longer flashing, I am extremely cautious and have almost been hit a few times by these idiots.  Especially those who run advance greens that are over.
  • My personal fave is also the people who don't know who has the right away when there is street parking on side streets.

But fear not, most of the above issues will be addressed with the Region's plan and vision to make roads safer which will include red light cameras and speed cameras, sure these are great tools and the public will love the idea around them, but do some reading and find out how easily they can be calibrated for nefarious intentions when they become money makers for the region.  Also they won't do f*** all for the idiots on those little electric mopeds/scooters who don't need insurance, or a license plate to be on the road acting like they are a full sized vehicle making traffic slow behind them. 

I heard they are dropping speeds on side streets to 40 k.   ......testing.....  (haven't been able to post lately)....

....seems to have worked after a complete shutdown , pulled the ac plug , complete history wipe down .....

Snags ...too many drivers with an attitude .....dark glass windows ,can't see who's driving , super bright blinding headlamps , drivers stoned on booze , weed , etc etc . Super loud exhausts , drivers on the phones , texting , looking at their dash maps ,etc etc .  

Drive defensively never trust the other guy's signal lights ,etc.