Can't Post or reply, just upload files.

Fish Farmer

• Fish Farmer changed the title to Can't Post or reply, just upload files.

Here’s what I’ve learned…

Site works with VPN   If you turn off your VPN it will still work until you close your window.  Once you leave the site and return you will be unable to post however unless you close the page, and turn back on your VPN   

Perhaps certain ISPs are being locked out. I use Cogeco and Fido.  Both don’t work without VPN

For those working, what do you use for internet?

I have never used a VPN. I was having issues with Bell while using IPTV sites and the tech guy told me to avoid cogeco, bell and Rogers because the big 3 are blocking more and more sites..we switched to NRB internet and it has been flawless, and we have never had a single issue since

Opera has a built in VPN. I can not choose location.

If I do an IP trace it says I am in Mexico.

I am on Bell internet in Welland.

I have been trying all sorts of stuff and the VPN was the only thing that worked.

I even pulled out an old XP pc with FF 56 on it and it did not work.

14 minutes ago, Mbocco said:

I think we may be on to something.  

All I use is IPTV and Cogeco internet has been flawless.  No throttling and no blocking 

You thinking it could be a Bell internet issue ? 

Don't know about Bell issue. I can't test anything else.

I have been testing everything I can think of

I tried 

edge

firefox

chrome

srware iron

opera and then I got the idea to turn on the VPN which worked.

I do think it might be related to the invisioncic.com script which is running on the site because if I disable it I can enter text but I have no SUBMIT button.

I don’t know the ins and outs of websites and forums, but I’m wondering if the site has permission settings of some kind and Cogeco, Bell, Fido, Rogers IPs are having their permissions affected.  

I know when I had Bell I couldn't use any IPTV services, and my son also couldn't use his PS5 because of Bell restrictions. When I called my IPTV provider the first thing he asked was if I was using Bell. When we switched to Niagara Regional Broadand (NRB) suddenly everything worked. Not sure if this is a similar issue with certain internet providers as of recent