driveway paving

Chrisb

I need to have my driveway in Welland redone. Looking for suggestions who to call or not to call. I went to one local paver website and left a message two weeks ago. Have not heard a word from them.

I’m not sure who’s in your area but I’d go with the biggest:most well know name around. Too many smaller companies are a bunch of scammers, laying ashphalt too thin, not coming back to fix problems etc. 

I got the driveway done at my last place and there was two ponds around the basement Windows, contacted the guy multiple times and he said he come check it out but never showed up. 

I used C Lynd and Sons out of Thorold. Been around forever, great reputation. Did an amazing job, I was very happy with the work. Only thing was they are so popular that there was a 6 month wait to get them here. Long waiting list.  Good luck! 

Got mine done (asphalt) about 10 yrs. ago by one of those "get a deal while we're here on your street" ...large driveway with 2 car parking at road . They used more sand in the mix to save $$$  but it has stood up well considering  , not bad for $2300 .... now showing many small cracks which I may fill with something .....?

Two of my neighbours also took 'advantage' of that 'deal'  ... not as good a job a mine as they were running short of material .

Next door driveway is a mess now ....more wear & tear with many truck loads of wood , cement ,etc. He will do his own shortly with cement .

My sister paid $8000  , was supposed to be shared by guy next door to pave up to his foundation but he didn't pay up ... they did a nice job !

Check them out closely Chris !