Low B12

smerchly

I've been feeling "under the weather" for several months or more , some days better than others . I had a blood/urine test Wednesday   I got a call from my doc. today and he said I need to start taking B12 ..

immediately as my  "older" body cannot get enough from foods . I have most of the symptoms of low iron  which makes one feel "out of sorts" .

So off I go to get some  picker-uppers  and hopefully get back to feeling like 40 again !  I can't let those 'big ones'  beat me again !

Check your iron bank guys !   B)

B12....?!.....what?.....I never thought I would see you give up fishing for bingo!!!!!.... I'm shocked...go figure....😱.....🤔...... Hopefully you get feeling a bit more up to par...and looking forward to tossing a line with you soon

2 hours ago, Jwl1 said:

B12....?!.....what?.....I never thought I would see you give up fishing for bingo!!!!!.... I'm shocked...go figure....😱.....🤔...... Hopefully you get feeling a bit more up to par...and looking forward to tossing a line with you soon

Ha . thanks Jack  , just picked up the B12 's , 150 pack (Jamieson)  at Wallies ,and also got a pack of B6  ( six pack of Miller's Draft beer ) .  

Last time I played bingo was about 67 years ago . I won $10  by getting four corners ....Grandma told me to yell BINGO ! 

And I like to have the occasional sip of red bingo too ......  :santa: 

1 hour ago, smerchly said:

Ha . thanks Jack  , just picked up the B12 's , 150 pack (Jamieson)  at Wallies ,and also got a pack of B6  ( six pack of Miller's Draft beer ) .  

Last time I played bingo was about 67 years ago . I won $10  by getting four corners ....Grandma told me to yell BINGO ! 

And I like to have the occasional sip of red bingo too ......  :santa: 

Hope u feel better soon smerch🤞

13 hours ago, Mbocco said:

Glad you got the blood test.  

I hope you bought under the tongue B12.  It’s FAR more absorbable. 

I wasn't aware of the best way to take them , doctor's secretary called and said take 1000 mcg  B12's per day , started this morning .

I read some info on line , prefer reading the Mayo Clinic for most info . 

Maybe I should pick up some of those under the tongue tablets and save these ones later for general maintenance .