The SSF (Canadian carp society)

Tyler0420

1 hour ago, Lukefish99 said:

I have been catching lots of cats in the harbor this year. No 20 for me yet but I have been close.

Nice. 
maybe I’ll focus on some catts now that this tournament is over. 

I would have joined you today , my son in law was coming from Chippawa to look at my pc & lap top . I'm glad to see you had some luck , & you have a new pb mirror carp . That is a good size for this area !  You sure had a nice day to fish .....hope you checked out the ticks in your clothes etc.

Was the bite steady all day ? I find the bite slows after 2 pm . but may pick up about 4-5 pm.  

Just now, Lukefish99 said:

I have been catching lots of cats in the harbor this year. No 20 for me yet but I have been close.

I hope you get some lunkers Luke .....there are some 30 +  in there !

1 hour ago, rab546 said:

Cracking Mirror Tyler. Where did you end up on the SSF?

Thanks rab546. 
I placed 22nd of 46. 
I didn’t expect to be near the top. There’s a lot of guys that put in a lot of work pre baiting swims since the start of spring and spending multiple days in a row on the water.  I did two half ass sessions and caught around 20 fish but no biggins. The 14lb mirror was enough for me :) . I’ll post the results later on today. Sooo many 30+ lbers were caught. 

If anyone is interested in carp fishing or wants to get into it I’d check out Canadian carp society. It’s a paid membership but worth every penny. 
All kinds of videos, bait making, rigs, podcasts, Competitions and more. Everything is done by the members, no big company’s trying to sell you their products.