Sanctuaries

Dan Andrews

Starting tomorrow off with a couple dollar store lures. $3 each and the hooks are sticky sharp. We chose different colors but we're both going to start with the same lure and see who does better with it. 

Hey, don't forget that until July 15th there is a fish sanctuary in Fort Erie and three more of them in Port Colborne. We won't even launch the kayaks off of StoneMill Road anymore because you can't get out to deeper water without spooking the bass off their nests and the gobies take care of the rest. 

Happy bass opener. Looking to forward to seeing some of you out in the water. 

PXL_20220625_030047847.jpg

They had little to no action so we switched back to the Kwik fish. Got a couple quick fish and now home for lunch. 

Of course as  usual we had to remind a couple of anglers that they were fishing in a sanctuary. They always play stupid. 

8 hours ago, Dan Andrews said:

They had little to no action so we switched back to the Kwik fish. Got a couple quick fish and now home for lunch. 

Of course as  usual we had to remind a couple of anglers that they were fishing in a sanctuary. They always play stupid. 

I’m going to have to try trolling kwik fish in the yak. Don’t have to go very fast and they give off a ton of action. 

How goes Dan?....been a long time...my daughter and her boyfriend hang out with Henry some times....I was out here in st Catherine's getting schooled by your dad a few weeks back....no reports from me in a bit cuz I haven't had much time for fishing....some of them buck store lures aren't that bad.....good to give a reminder on the fish sanctuary spots.... unfortunately the " fishtards" generally aren't eligible to read this part of the forum.... 😂