This Can't Be True

Fish Farmer

Very tempting but I'll pass. Every product has a 5 star rating but no reviews, also zero customer service numbers or email address to speak with a real person. 2000$ Hummingbird unit for 78 bucks? Should have made it a little more realistic at least 

6 minutes ago, deetch said:

Come on farmer, you have been around for awhile to realize this is a scam!

I agree with you, just wondering if I'm the only one that got this. 

Popped up on Facebook.

Even at $200.00 I'd be surprised 

These spam/scam websites and technology is getting pretty advanced these days. They can pull all kinds of data and dial in scams for specific audiences.

Last week the Old Town Sportsman yaks were on a special offer; sadly I’d already spent the $200 they were selling for. I’m cool I missed the deal though. It turns out that I’m related to this really wealthy guy that just died, apparently he’ was a prince of some place in Africa. All I had to do was send $1000 to his lawyer to get my inheritance of $250,000. 

I’ll stick to the advice my momma gave me, that she got from her momma. “If it seems too good to be true, it most likely is. Trust your instincts and walk away.”

We got 7 scam calls on our land phone yesterday ...good thing we have call display . ( they leave messages sometimes ...I don't have a grandson in jail lol) We rarely get a ligit call . The old saying "seeing is believing" doesn't apply now . It's sad that we can't believe the big news media since the billionaires "bought it". .  The 'smart phones' will be the " Power 2B " in the near future .  

We also keep getting those 'gift ' packages in the mail , 4 from the Can.Cancer Society alone.....They must have the $$$ to mail out all these gifts. 

Oh , and the good news is .......gas is 'under' 2 bucks today at most places .  I'll rush right out anf fill a dozen Jerry cans .  :clapping: