Huntin & a Fishin

smerchly

I came across this vid while snooping the You Tube just now ...had to post it !  It pretty well covers it well for us who hunt & fish .

Great photography  too !  It's a southern setting but we can relate to most of it . 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l3ukWqRU4s&ab_channel=LukeBryanVEVO

Just now, Tyler0420 said:

You just hearing this now smerch? I listen to country so I’ve heard it a bazillion times. Still love listening to it. 

Ha !  I'm a tad older than you & have many cd's of the 'old' country tunes . Ever heard of Willie Nelson ? lol ...just played his "Spirit" album last night ! ( Willie & Trigger )

I'm not too fond of the 'new country' music as most sounds the same . The old greats have passed on (Cash , Twitty , ect. ect. )

I could list dozens of the old crooners who made their mark in country history . 

Many country singers love to hunt and fish as we do .

I also love many other types of music , (not including rap) , but big bands as well like Allan Parsons " Eye in the Sky" ...Neil Diamond's " Johnathan Livingston Seagull .

We Pisces people love music of all sorts, it's in our blood .   ;)

18 hours ago, smerchly said:

I came across this vid while snooping the You Tube just now ...had to post it !  It pretty well covers it well for us who hunt & fish .

Great photography  too !  It's a southern setting but we can relate to most of it . 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l3ukWqRU4s&ab_channel=LukeBryanVEVO

Very familiar with the song, but that is the first time I've seen the video. I'm with you Smerch, I much prefer classic country and classic rock too. Funny, my kids couldn't stand my music when they were younger, but now in late teens and twenties they are coming around to it too.

They make great video's these days , love the slow motion shots with the bass jumping high into the air. 

Type in country fishing songs and get a bunch of great vids . Last one I watched was Luke Bryant with Bill Dance , another great one !

Tyler....  I have been very busy fishing and not keeping up to date with the music ....too many cd's to play and still buying new ones .Last one was the new BeeGees "Greenfields" done by many country artists , also with beautiful photography .

3 hours ago, smerchly said:

They make great video's these days , love the slow motion shots with the bass jumping high into the air. 

Type in country fishing songs and get a bunch of great vids . Last one I watched was Luke Bryant with Bill Dance , another great one !

Tyler....  I have been very busy fishing and not keeping up to date with the music ....too many cd's to play and still buying new ones .Last one was the new BeeGees "Greenfields" done by many country artists , also with beautiful photography .

CD’s?????? 
lol I’m not that young. I don’t own any cd’s MP3 players or anything else music related so I just listen to the radio.