They beat me ..

smerchly

So I went to the 'dollar' store to get a few things and grabbed my usual pack of 10 mini size Coffee Crisp chocolate bars ....usually take one in my fishing bag for an energy boost . My wife opened the pack and placed them on a plate . I asked her if she ate one as I saw nine bars left ....no she said . I checked the package , and it said ..."9 bars"  !  They have downsized my treats !!  Time for payback , as I like the word 'boycott' . We don't get 10% raises so they will get zero from my wallet . 

They are sneaky when they downsize and some up the price as well . I hope they can't downsize my bananas , I know one pound is 58 cents !   

These higher prices are infriging on our fishing gear purchases !    

Fishing tomorrow with 'free' worms !   :Gonefishing:

38 minutes ago, smerchly said:

So I went to the 'dollar' store to get a few things and grabbed my usual pack of 10 mini size Coffee Crisp chocolate bars ....usually take one in my fishing bag for an energy boost . My wife opened the pack and placed them on a plate . I asked her if she ate one as I saw nine bars left ....no she said . I checked the package , and it said ..."9 bars"  !  They have downsized my treats !!  Time for payback , as I like the word 'boycott' . We don't get 10% raises so they will get zero from my wallet . 

They are sneaky when they downsize and some up the price as well . I hope they can't downsize my bananas , I know one pound is 58 cents !   

These higher prices are infriging on our fishing gear purchases !    

Fishing tomorrow with 'free' worms !   :Gonefishing:

With all this money you are saving In a couple years you will be able to afford a new Electric vehicle ! Trudeau will be proud of you. How many Carp rods can you fit in a Tesla? 

Just now, Darryl L said:

With all this money you are saving In a couple years you will be able to afford a new Electric vehicle ! Trudeau will be proud of you. How many Carp rods can you fit in a Tesla? 

Well , I would need to use telescopic rods that collapse to 3 ft.  and carry my bag of corn on the roof rack .  I just put a new battery in my van and that's about as far as I will go for my 'electric power' .   Do Tesla cars have A.C . and heaters ?