2 months off

Tyler0420

Good way to get back in the groove  Tyler!  I used to hate hearing my alarm go off at 5:55 a.m. to get me up for work .....but the carp alarm is sweet music to my ears !  :wub:

I plan on getting out this morning for a few hours ....hoping the alarm bells ring a few times .....

54 minutes ago, Bubba14 said:

I should have some free time on my hands very soon!

Retired people should have a lot of free time Bubba !   Thirty years of free time coming up this Dec. 23   ... 

hoping to meet up soon !

My alarms didn't sing to me today .  The bank was flooded & I had to set up back into some shrubs....lots of floating weeds . I used 3 rods  , maize on the hair , corn puffs, & yellow marshmellows . Chummed it well , had a few small bumps ...a few sunfish were dining on some spilled oats near shore & they probably took my baits as well .

A black capped heron landed in a tree near by ....nice to see them here . 

Had to ring my own chimes today Tyler !    

Old road gibby.JPG

1 hour ago, smerchly said:

My alarms didn't sing to me today .  The bank was flooded & I had to set up back into some shrubs....lots of floating weeds . I used 3 rods  , maize on the hair , corn puffs, & yellow marshmellows . Chummed it well , had a few small bumps ...a few sunfish were dining on some spilled oats near shore & they probably took my baits as well .

A black capped heron landed in a tree near by ....nice to see them here . 

Had to ring my own chimes today Tyler !    

Old road gibby.JPG

Ah there’s always tomorrow smerch. It was so nice out today though.  

• 3 weeks later...

Did a short carp run today ...L.Moody, lots of weeds but some open spots to fish . I need to get out earlier as the bite dies off at noonish there . 

Fished from 10:30 to !2:00 .....

I  netted one carp about 10 lbs....good fighter , and a catfish also took a corn puff . Then it got too warm !  

Came home with 24 Miller Drafts....... B)

5 minutes ago, smerchly said:

Did a short carp run today ...L.Moody, lots of weeds but some open spots to fish . I need to get out earlier as the bite dies off at noonish there . 

Fished from 10:30 to !2:00 .....

I  netted one carp about 10 lbs....good fighter , and a catfish also took a corn puff . Then it got too warm !  

Came home with 24 Miller Drafts....... B)

Not bad for a short outing. Tomorrow morning I think im going to fish for carp while by buddy tosses lures for whatever. 
sep 30- Oct 2 I’ll be carping the st  Lawrence, can’t wait