Great Day

smerchly

to be "out there" ...in the sunshine and little breeze . 

So I went to Gibby with my bait trap looking for larger minnows and wet my line using my smaller minnows .

I gave it an hour but no bites and not a single minnow/chub/ or goby in the trap .

I  "may" get another chance to try another spot or two depending on what mother nature has in store for us ...beware !  :ph34r:

5 hours ago, smerchly said:

to be "out there" ...in the sunshine and little breeze . 

So I went to Gibby with my bait trap looking for larger minnows and wet my line using my smaller minnows .

I gave it an hour but no bites and not a single minnow/chub/ or goby in the trap .

I  "may" get another chance to try another spot or two depending on what mother nature has in store for us ...beware !  :ph34r:

No carp smerch?

Just now, Tyler0420 said:

No carp smerch?

Not unless they want a fish dinner ....and only one rod allowed .

Just now, knightfisher said:

Bill when I fishing the sunken rd for pike, many a minnow starts jumping out of the way, may be worth a try.

there's a few spots in the area where I've seen schools of minnow when the water was warm .I have seen some breaking water in the deeper water there Dan. It's a good spot for carp as well and good shade and wind barrier in the summer days.  I may take a little tour tomorrow weather permitting.