Merry Christmas

bigugli

That's way too cute bru.... Um... I mean Santa ....happy holidays ..I will leave the doors open for you tonight..you can warm up with a nice rum... Can you please put some of those yummy looking baked goods on my wish list?..I promise I have been a good boy

IMG_20221224_111312384.jpg

Merry Christmas to all , and wishing 2023 is a good year for one and all !    :santa:

Santa came at 6 :45 at our home .....all we wanted was some good food since we have everything else ........

We had a great feast , compliments of Joe's Cuisine next door . He's is a great cook and shares his delicious meals with us often .

Todays special was a mix of sea food and his polish specialties , sourkraut , and perogies . 

Also in the mix was potatoes , shrimp , lobster claws , clams , and a nice piece of cod  ,and very tasty ! 

And while I'm sitting here , I'm drowning it all with a nice cool Millers Draft . !!  

Thankyou to Santa Joe !    

joe's Xamas Dinner.JPG

29 minutes ago, smerchly said:

Merry Christmas to all , and wishing 2023 is a good year for one and all !    :santa:

Santa came at 6 :45 at our home .....all we wanted was some good food since we have everything else ........

We had a great feast , compliments of Joe's Cuisine next door . He's is a great cook and shares his delicious meals with us often .

Todays special was a mix of sea food and his polish specialties , sourkraut , and perogies . 

Also in the mix was potatoes , shrimp , lobster claws , clams , and a nice piece of cod  ,and very tasty ! 

And while I'm sitting here , I'm drowning it all with a nice cool Millers Dratft . !!  

Thankyou to Santa Joe !    

joe's Xamas Dinner.JPG

Looks delicious smerch. 

13 hours ago, Tyler0420 said:

So Santa is real. 
merry Christmas Bruce and everyone else on nfn. Stay safe. 

I don't actually use the "S" name.  I prefer Dickens when he refers to "the spirit of Christmas present" or some of the old world names given to the legend.  The modern Santa Claus was created by an ad man and an illustrator to make a modern homogenized character for the new world.  Borrowing from a number of legends and traditions. Lending itself readily tp marketing and consumerism.