Grooming your pets

smerchly

I went to Walmart late last night when the store is usually not busy  to get a few groceries and I bought a cordless clipper with attachments for out little 10 month old pooch.

He is more than a handfull while trying to shave him down ! It's a real task to give a  wired pup a little trim ,so we are checking out the web for methods to hold him or hang from a hook in a sling etc . He is full of p & v and getting his face trimmed is a real 'challenge" (one hair at a time.....And then ...the feet !!  

Anyone else do their own grooming ? 

..bty , I have cut my own hair for the past 30+ years .  The pup should be a piece of cake ....NOT  !!

Rambo 9 months old.JPG

20 minutes ago, Tyler0420 said:

He’s a cutie. I have a lady that does it for $40.  Sometimes easier to pay someone. 

Fact! When I was younger I used to groom myself. Then I got older, and tired of it and paid someone to do it until she passed last August. 

47 minutes ago, honeyv said:

Fact! When I was younger I used to groom myself. Then I got older, and tired of it and paid someone to do it until she passed last August. 

What got me was the gubberment taxing my hair jobs .  Add in the tip and   $kaching$ . I  could use the razor and toss the comb away ...

1 hour ago, Tyler0420 said:

He’s a cutie. I have a lady that does it for $40.  Sometimes easier to pay someone. 

If the dog is too rambunctious many groomers will not do the dogs . He's a ball of fire , may soon have to clip the boys first.