Who’s getting out this long weekend?

Tyler0420

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/6/2023 at 3:23 PM, Bubba14 said:

I'd like to get out, we shall see. I rinsed some lures at 50 Point on Monday with nary a sniff. :skunk:

They may be sniffing but we will never know what makes them ignore our delicious offerings ....

I am out of commission for a while ...picked up a cold from somewhere,  cough and nose running like an oil well . I can't take my sis to get her treatments while I have this cold with lots of sneezing !  I'm still working outside but I'll have to give the fish a break .....  I haven't had a cold in many years , don't know where I got this from since I have little contact with people and never mix in crowds .... The rods are all polished up and ready .....:Gonefishing:  

1 hour ago, Bubba14 said:

Hopefully you get over this cold soon Bill!!

I  usually get better in 4 -5 days , but the old body isn't listening !...  but the soup is good !  

Funny thing about this cold is I sleep well ...no cough or runny nose until I get on my feet in the morning . 

When I breathe the colder outside air my nose runs like a tap .  I'm drinking Chai tea now with raw honey, it seems to be soothing the throat.

If need be , I'll wear a mask when removing  hooks from the fish .... :Gonefishing: