Semi -fishing related ...

smerchly

I was getting worried I wouldn't get my 2nd 'temp'driving license before I take the test coming up in June . I would not be able to go fishing or get groceries that my wife would normally do ,& they won't give her a license until July after her test . I got another temp.licence today which expires June 6 !

Oh , the test is going to be very difficult ...I have been practicing drawing a circle and putting numbers on the clock & setting it at 10:10 ....think I have it down pat now !  :rolleyes:

We have 2 vehicles and one hasn't seen many kms since my they took her licence in January. She has been driving for 65 yrs , no tickets or accidents   What a sham this Ford government is !   

Just now, Tyler0420 said:

Good luck on the driving test smerch. 

Thanks Ty , I doubt I will be required to drive a vehicle , just take the classes , watch a vid. and draw the clock  in 10 minutes ...I can do it in 10 seconds flat now !  lol

I have been extremely busy the past week (new fence) & sleeping like a baby) and the water will be clearing up nicely as the weather looks good all week .:Gonefishing:

1 hour ago, smerchly said:

Thanks Ty , I doubt I will be required to drive a vehicle , just take the classes , watch a vid. and draw the clock  in 10 minutes ...I can do it in 10 seconds flat now !  lol

I have been extremely busy the past week (new fence) & sleeping like a baby) and the water will be clearing up nicely as the weather looks good all week .:Gonefishing:

Saturday carp tournament starts so I hope to be out this weekend. I’ll be in Thorold all week so I might have to go bait up

Just now, Tyler0420 said:

Saturday carp tournament starts so I hope to be out this weekend. I’ll be in Thorold all week so I might have to go bait up

Drop by and have a cold one any time .  My carp rods are getting dusty and ready for some action very soon.