testing...

smerchly

First time using new laptop , son in law set it up with Google tonight...lots to  do to set up a home page ,ect. 

Still running my old PC with W7 , I have to click the monitor on and off 7 or 8 times to get the thing to stay on before I can use it 

and have to set the clock every hour to access many links...what a pain

Now on W10  so I will need lots of time to get used to this new contraption....hope I can transfer data from the old relic !

Cheers

• 3 months later...
On 5/17/2023 at 8:24 AM, Tyler0420 said:

Good luck on the new adventures smerch

No dice Tyler,  for some reason it runs like dial up and the speakers of course are not for listening to music from You Tube .

So I put it away, I'm still using my old pc with windows 7 and chrome . The only problem is I have to hit the monitor buttom 10 to 15 times to boot up

So I only use it about twice per day now.

No time for fishing since my sis hasn't much time left in this world , been putting in a lot of time getting her yards looking nice

She spent 12 hrs. at the hospital yesterday in pain , mostly waiting in different places until a cat scan was done . Our hospitals are in sad shape these days .

Hopefully I will get a couple of hours in fishing soon .  I hear the bite is on now..