Greetings

Fishguy85

Hi everyone I haven’t been fishing since Covid started but want to get back into it again still trying to get a walleye but no luck. I need to get my license renewed first before I can get out and fish again.My father got some nice perch a few weeks ago down at the customs dock.

You shore fishing or from a boat? 

Any ideas on where you plan to head once you get that license renewed?

https://www.huntandfishontario.com/Account/Login?ReturnUrl=%2FSales   <---  Follow this link. You can get it all done online now. 

Cheers, and good luck! 

Thanks I’m planning on getting it next week I fish from shore but I’m hoping we get the boat going. I usually fish at the customs dock as it’s down the street from me they’re getting perch down there. My father went over to the peace bridge to check for minnows and found a tern hanging from the fence by fishing unfortunately it was dead but it makes you feel bad and it doesn’t make fishermen look good towards the public.

Fishing line left behind by careless anglers is my prime complaint . The same thing happened to a hawk at P.Dalhousie near the Haywood Gen.plant . 

Cig butts left all over the place is second on my hit list and the regular garbage will never end. People can carry in heavy full drinks but can't take their empties out ?

And some of those people wonder why the signs go up ?   ( and the yak business is booming)   :)

17 hours ago, Fishguy85 said:

My father went to the peace bridge today to get some minnows and he was telling me that the bird is still entangled in the fishing line and hanging off the fence.

He can’t clean it up? I always take a garbage bag out with me fishing. 

3 hours ago, Tyler0420 said:

He can’t clean it up? I always take a garbage bag out with me fishing. 

Unfortunately it’s in a hard to reach area over the moving water current and him being 74 years old he unable to attempt it without the risk of falling into the river.

Just now, Fishguy85 said:

Unfortunately it’s in a hard to reach area over the moving current and him being 74 years old he unable to attempt it without the risk of falling into the river.

Ya definitely not a good idea than. Good luck on your next trip out.