dunnville walleye & silvers

Guest dock smasher

Guest dock smasher

Went down to the dunnville dam last night seen 3 guys with with stringers of walleye and some silver bass they where all casting big Os or white grubs tiped with worms.looks like our walleye stocking is working good for the lower river and the upper.looks like we ma have a good fall bite and another awsome winter fishery.i have been to busy fishing the great lakes for the walleye and salmon will be off bronte friday and then to port credit for the end of the great salmon hunt will post how i make out .

Guest Huey Graphite

Dock Smasher=?

Went down to the dunnville dam last night seen 3 guys with with stringers of walleye and some silver bass they where all casting big Os or white grubs tiped with worms.looks like our walleye stocking is working good for the lower river and the upper.looks like we ma have a good fall bite and another awsome winter fishery.i have been to busy fishing the great lakes for the walleye and salmon will be off bronte friday and then to port credit for the end of the great salmon hunt will post how i make out .

145[/snapback]

Archived