Jordan hidden lake

Guest bigfish1965

Guest bigfish1965

I found the lake a few years ago after looking at some aerial maps. I was surprised it was there. Been a few times with the dog, but wondering if there's any fish in it.

like you we found it a few eyars ago.... now it looks like the new path they built goes straight into it... but yeah, there's A LOT of sunfish/bluegill in there, all you need is a shiny hook and no bait..... other than that i have no idea...

if there are sunfish you can bet there would be bass and pike as well ... although i dont know exactly where your speaking of ...

Id imagine carp as well cause they are everywhere!

IBC

Guest bigfish1965
if there are sunfish you can bet there would be bass and pike as well ... although i dont know exactly where your speaking of ...

Id imagine carp as well cause they are everywhere!

IBC

301[/snapback]

Next week Dano? We can do a tour with some ultralight! I'd also like to hit the Maid of the Mist for some smallies!

Guest chilli

If your talking about the ponds directly behind "On the twenty" restaurant, they are old settlement ponds for the winery that once was. They aren't very deep. They used to turn orange every summer from the goldfish like the one in my avatar but one year after a very cold winter, I found hundreds of them floating in the spring. There's also a small lake just up the hill towards St. C. but I've never been able to get to it. I've seen big snappers just down the hill from it so that's not a good sign for the fish.

Warning. I remember cars getting robbed by the Baily bridge. Don't bring any thing valuble if you have to leave it in the car.

Next week Dano? We can do a tour with some ultralight! I'd also like to hit the Maid of the Mist for some smallies!

309[/snapback]

Sounds good ... however next week I am Columbus Ohio for two days (Mon/Tues) cheering Team Canada on for the World Cup of Hockey ...

I dont know my hours yet ... find em out tomorrow.

IBC

Archived