Ice fishing seminars

Dan Andrews

From the OFAH zone j website

If you haven't tried hard-water angling yet, or you want to take your ice-fishing to the next level, this is your opportunity to find out what you've been missing! Join us for a FREE ice-fishing seminar at a Mazda Ice Fishing Tour event near you. The experts from Ontario OUT OF DOORS Magazine will share their insider tips and techniques. Enjoy hands-on demonstrations, great prizes and hot deals on ice-fishing gear!

Every attendee will receive a copy of the Ontario OUT OF DOORS "Essential Guide to Ice Fishing in Ontario", including a complete ice-hut rental rundown.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Grimsby Tackle

515 Main St. West, Grimsby, ON

(905) 945-0399

Seminars at 11 a.m. & 2 p.m.

just have to quit whining about the cold...bundle up..get something you can punch a hole with...some bait and tackle..and give er a go :blink: ..bring a couple buddies along so you are not the only one standing outside freezing your a$$ off like an idiot :lol: ..I think some time this winter we should round up a handful of us diehards and head up to my trailer for some fun on the ice :blush: ..oh thanks for info Dan. Some hard water action is a great way to break up the winter blahs for some of us warm blooded Canadians.

I enjoyed Joe's last seminar very much .He knows a lot about ice fishing and if you can think of any questions , write them down & ask him at the seminar . He was showing us the new floats that have a small clip that are now in the fishing tackle shops . They are great for kids to use as well as adults . They are cheap.....2 in a pack for about 5 bucks in varios sizes . I'll be sure to be there !

I can't wait till there is good ice up at my trailer..my kids have a good time enjoying some winter fun too, good to see them getting out and being active in the winter as well..plus they think it is kind of neat that they are actually standing on top of the lake..sometimes they will shovel off a little spot so they can skate or slide around..and if the fishing is good they are right into that too.

Archived