Big Buck Contest

Dan Andrews

Here is a new contest put on by an area taxidermy legend named Roger Galloway.

Just got off the phone with this guy after he talked my ear off but he had me hanging in suspence the whole time. This contest will carry through deer season so if your a bow hunter you still have a good chance.

Roger just informed me that the rut is at it's peak for the next three days so head to Fishin Niagara and buy a ticket tomorrow!

Roger tells me the party at Silverdale Sports in St Annes is going to be huge and may be televised. He has some mindblowing taxidermy ready to set up there on the 17th of March (St Patties Day). There will be an admission price. Read the following flyer then go hunting!!!

Dropped in to Roger Galloways and talked hunting. There are carcasses all over the place. The floor is worn right off, the toilet leaks and the tables covered in arrows and empty soldiers. I have never seen such a beautiful place though. This guy has got mounts from the ground up. Snakes, alligators, bison and the list goes on. I think he could actually sell tours. The life of a taxidermist :Gonefishing:

galloways.jpg

that's one way to get your kids to sit still and be quiet Dan...don't you think that's a little harsh there buddy...now you can tell the little guy to behave or he will get it like his big brother did :):D

Archived