CFT Results

radop211

Local angler Mike Watson & sorry (partner) are leading with 23 & change, closer to 24 I think. Janzen's in 2nd I think with high 21's. Bob & Wayne Izumi & Scott huffman/Rob MaIntosh are right there as well with 21 & change. The Rock is close as well & Barry Pringle sits in about 8th I believe with 19.76, & lots of other boats right there with 19 & change. Big Fish was 5.90 lbs. That's all I can remember.

Check it out tomorrow the boys at the CFT put on a great show if you want to come down & see some huge smallies being brought in. Weigh in starts at 2:30pm.

Bring it home Mike!

Darryl

Good bag of fish Mike!

Good luck tommorrow!

Oh, and by the way, a fellow Niagara Bassmaster Joedy Groulx holds the big fish weight for day 1.

It was funny, after the first few bags were weighed in, the crowd were spoiled with 4 and 5lb smallmouth bass.

We truely have the greatest smallmouth waters in the country and we are very lucky to have such a fishery in our back yard!

Guest Gill Finigan

That's right Dan. How spoiled we are with our local fishery. Anyone who can should come out and see the monter smallies of Erie and cheer on our local anglers. I'm leaving the wife at the shop and going down. Got there a bit late today but got to check the weights ad see a few monster smallies that were still in the tank.

Archived