Sign in to follow this  
Dan Andrews

Why worry about ARA's?

Go to marineland there is lots of Inbread Albino African Deer. I think it has something to do with inbreading!

Well , cuz awol (all white ones lord) :rolleyes: ......better check way back to yer great granny & grampa to see where them white genes got started...... <_<

While puttering in the garage today I heard Kevin Strooband , director of the SCHS talking about how pleased he was about the new laws coming into effect on animal cruelty ,where there is now a lifetime ban , and up to $10,000 in fines for abusing animals . He & another fellow (Todd Menard) are the guys who saved my present dog from starvation & the guy got fined $2500 .....As we know the HS are anti hunting so we also have to be careful to obey hunting regs. & not cause uneccessary suffering to animals we hunt for food......

Edited by smerchly

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>