Martindale Ice Derby

live2fish

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest niagarariverpro

If someone from the falls is fishing the derby and can pick up the donation from CCRods please call me @ 905 246-6236 as i can't attend due to work..

thanks

Cliff

It is now +10*C (50*F) in St.Catharines . The temp. will drop to -16*C tonight & by morning it calls for -13C with a 20K north wind . That means bundle up time ! The rest of the week will be much below normal temperatures ......looks like an extended ice fishing gift for us "hard core" fishers . :dunno:

Guest niagarariverpro

Wife2chrenn please call me back.. I was fishing on the river and your call did not log on my phone to call you back..You can call anytime and the rod will be here in the morning if you prefer to pick it up then

Thanks

Cliff...

Guest niagarariverpro

thanks for the call back chrenn and thanks for comming to pick up the sweet custom someones gonna win smokinjoe...

oh and to Bowen.. your an awesome guy for what your doing to keep BJ's name and memory alive .. i had my derby spot taken from me but we all try and do what we can.. you'll go far in life that i can see..

thanks again Bowen for what you do....

Cliff Plummer

Guest niagarariverpro
As always it's great to see all the people helping to make this event a great success, especially Bowen who got it all started. :unsure::dunno:

this is so true Joe... we are here for recreation ( fishing) and should all be sharing and bonding as fishermen out here for the same reason... to have fun, catch fish and to meet some new fishing partners.. times like these are when the real fishermen stand up and do whatever we can to make life simpler and more exciting..

good luck to all ice anglers tomorrow and hope to see some fun reports at the end of the day...

Cliff...

Lol Jacques .... this typo is way too funny..... just goes to show all types of people can enjoy fishing :unsure: See you all in the morning!!!

Ya Joe ....I took it that way too ......If you have seen Jacques set the hook and see the perch fly out of the hole .......the guy was probably reeling the line up too slow.....icon4.gif

Archived