Fort Erie Fishing Show

rick

For the second year there will be a Fishing Show at the Fort Erie Leisureplex on Hwy. #3 on Sunday April 10th 9:00am to 4:00pm.

Attending vendors so far will be Fishin' Niagara ( Fort Erie), Gill Finigan's Fishin' Shoppe

(Niagara Falls), Ultimate Charters Bait and Tackle (Dunnville) Peninsula Taxidermy ( Stevensville), Black Fly Lures and W.G.W. Fishing Sales.

Nicholls Marine Ltd. (Fort Erie) will be providing two Legend boats on site. Boating tests can be written courtesy of Canadian Power Squadron. Bassmasters Kids Casting Contest

(Niagara Bassmasters)10:00am-2:00pm. Lots of rods, reels and 1000's of lures for sale at discounted prices. I believe this is an excellent opportunity to sell new or used equipment which could include rods, reels, tackle, trolling motors, electronics, boats, etc. Tables to rent are $20.00 (1st) and $10.00 for each additional table (tablecloths provided). Last year this event attracted over 500 adults. The concept for this show is to offer both retail driven and community services. Admission is $2.00 (under 16 no charge). Potential vendors, anyone with new ideas or the general public can call Bill @ 905-894-1861.

Good Fishing,

Wm. G. Whitehead

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fishmaster

Update of the Spring Fishing Show

Spring Fishing Show

JOIN US AT THE

LEISUREPLEX ON HI-WAY #3

FORT ERIE

Sunday April 10th

9 am – 4 pm

LOTS OF RODS & REELS

1000’s OF LURES

AT DISCOUNTED PRICES

BASSMASTERS Kids Casting Contest

10 am – 2 pm

Age 7 – 14 (As of August 30th 2006)

VENDORS ON SITE

Ultimate Charters Bait & Tackle

Fishin’ Niagara

Nicholls Marine Ltd.

Peninsula Taxidermy

Gill Finigan’s Fishin’ Shoppe

Chuck’s Pro Tackle

Port Colborne Marine

Black Fly Lures

Erie Tracker

W.G.W. Fishing Sales

St. Catharines Game & Fish

Big/N/Enterprises

MinnowMate

Canadian Power Squadron

(write your boating test)

* * * Free Draws * * *

$2 Admission (under 16/no charge)

Vendors/general public Call Bill at 905-894-1861

• 2 weeks later...

eh ... a week away ... i will be there requested the day off ...

might have to call in sick ... Bill is lookin forward to see how it turns out ...

so where botus is the leasure plex in fort erie?

IBC

Guest Gill Finigan

Can't plug in for debit, Cash is always good. From what i've been told there's no debit machine in the leasureplex so your best to hit the machine before you get there. I'll take credit cards the old fashion manual way if needed, but that slows things down. You don't want Jeetmuck standing behind you impatiently being slowed up on his spending spree.

Guest chilli

From St Kitts

1: QEW to Bowen. Proceed through stop sign. Your now on Sunset which ends at Hwy 3. Turn left and it's there on your right. or

2: QEW to Gilmore. Proceed through stop sign. Your now on Petit. Go to the light and turn right. The liesureplex is 3 blocks on the left. Holiday Inn is on the corner.

Here.gif

Here's a little more detail

hereclose.gif

Guest Jeetmuck

Sounds good and thanks for the directions. I will be there tomorrow, didn't know if I would make it back in time as I was up North fishing.

Jeets%20%26%20Fam..jpg

We had a great day at the show , got some good deals on tackle and a nice Quantum ice fishing reel . Dr. Bob's got the hots for one of the boat deals .....he will not sleep too good now ;) .Then Jeets & his family came to buy the place out .....They were still in there when I left ....If you look real close at the pic, there are TWO kids there !! (a little shy of the camera) We got to meet the tackle shop owners , and saw some great taxidermy mountings . That black bear half-mount was a real beauty and the rainbow suspended over gravel was excellant too. And mother nature gave us a beauty day to boot !

Archived