simcoe whittys

stickelback

i dunno bout anyone else..but i havnt been skunked yet in the last 6 times ive went..simcoe has been treating me well...

Hey Stickelback

Was just there 2 weeks ago and it was a great day for myself and my group. 3 guys came home with 5 whities. I personally went 2-6. Lost 4 all within 10ft of the hole!!!! Hate it when that happens. We then managed 3 dozen real nice perch. It was a great day. Go out from 9th line in Innisfil and walk till you hit 80FOW. Start there. We stayed away from the huts...were other guys religiously go fish amongst them. That is up to you.

fish aggressively and by noon you should have your limit of white fish.

Good Luck.

Later

Lushis

was there with 3 guys on saturday. 7-4, nobody even got a bite. we were in 70 fow, fishing for lakers and whiteys. went through "steve's fish huts" tried minnows, spoons. jigs... threw everything we had at them. highlight of the day was a pike swimming right by us at the surface

Was there yesterday, lots of people, cars are all around.

Fish can be found in good numbers at 80+ FOW, no problem, however did not cooperate much - ended up with 3 whities for two of us.

From 10:00 AM nothing worked at all - whities following the lure, but no bites :P

i fished there saturday , didnt try for white fish but did get 82 decent perch up to like 12 inch i think was the biggest

2 weeks back we did well on the white fish in 80 fow williams ice jigs were he ticket in the big size

if you dont hit fish or mark them in the first 20 min move and keep moving till ya find them , sitting still hasnt worked for us yet

Fished monday did pretty decent...we were fishing 100 FOW..my fav and most reliable williams half and half was helping...i noticed if you do not have faith in this lure you WILL NOT catch fish lol...got 1 laker and 1 whitie on the williams...buddy lost a few at the hole on a spreader...i should start posting sum pics give ppl nice reports

Archived