Vote Port Colborne

jast09

It getting to be a two horse race for the WFN's ultimate fishing town contest between Port Colborne and Chapleau. Only 40 votes difference with Port in the lead. Let's not let this opportunity slip buy to get a $25,000 injection into our local fishery. It benefits us all across the peninsula as I'm sure we all travel to each other's neigborhood to fish. Get the word out and vote Port Colborne as the Ultimate Fishing Town. You can vote four times a day everday until the end of the month. Chances like this don't happen often.

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE

Good work folks, we're catching up! Only 250 behind now!

Remember:

- If voting for the first time, you MUST reply to the e-mail confirmation you will receive.

- You can vote with as many e-mail addresses as you have, so use them all!

- There are 4 voting blocks per day, so keep voting!!!

http://www.wfnfishingtown.ca/home.php

We are starting to build a lead. Over 800 ahead but let's not let the guard down. Keep them votes coming and spread the word. It would be nice to have a big group there when WFN comes to do a feature on Port Colborne the "Ultimate Fishing Town" and welcome them.

JT

we, have fallen to 2nd place again. We need to win this. Post on your facebook, tell your neighbour, freinds, family. we need every vote we can get.

You can vote more than one email. Go to hotmail.com, yahoo.com, mail.com and setup more accounts and vote them 4 times a day. You only need to verify the email once and then you can keep voting it. If you can't vote them then send them to me I will vote them. But I can only setup 4 each day on each site. So far my list is up 120. It takes about 30-40 minutes to vote them all.

After being down over 2,000 votes we are narrowing the gap which is now less than a thousand. One week left so let's bring it home. $25,000 towards are local fishery ( just look at the Walleye stocking program of the Grand has done)benefits all of us as I'm sure 99% of us will never get to Chapleau. So VOTE VOTE VOTE and tell all your friends.

Just want this post to stay on top. We're building over a 2000 point lead as of 12:17 am but let's not forget what happened earlier this month when we had this kinda lead. Only five days left so let's leave no doubt who the Ultimate Fishing Town will be for 2011 - PORT COLBORNE. Keep it going strong. VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!

Archived