Fly Tying At Fish And Game Club Starting Thursday

sooner

Sooner you total boss. Thanks for spreading the word about this.

Dan from fly tying.

P.S I had some trout CRUSSHHHH some jigs i dressed with marabou in the niagara today. Simple pattern to tie...but the color was what mattered. I outfished Hansen with it..thats a first for me. :D

Thats awesome...was it the jig you tied at fly tying?

I guess I'm busted...lol

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick heads up...the group will be tying flies for pan fish this week. As always if anyone is interested please feel free to come out.

Awesome work....thanks sooner for the pics and keeping us updated. Much appreciated.

Awesome work....thanks sooner for the pics and keeping us updated. Much appreciated.

not a problem...not as many people coming out and its nice to have a chance to promote fly tying and maybe bring out a few more people each week.

not a problem...not as many people coming out and its nice to have a chance to promote fly tying and maybe bring out a few more people each week.

i did not make it to last weeks session due to working afternoons.however, this Thursday we are doing a Christmas theme fly. There has also been the idea of trading/selling some materials/equipment.

WOW those flys look awesome I'm going to try to make it this thursday, is it a bring everything you have in the basement kinda thing or what????

KITCHEN SINK! dont forget .....

Bring it all, if you can carry it

This past thursday was the last day of tying until after the holidays. The group had great time and we decided to have a little christmas fly tying competition.

image-6_zps1c9f2dad.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

For anyone who is interested there will be fly tying this Thursday starting at 6:30. We will be tying the muddler minnow. As always this is a free night out just bring vice and materials. Hope to see more people there.

Awesome flies. Why you guys have to be there, wish you were in Scarborough, or wish I was closer there........lol. We have nothing like a fish and game club here. I'm arranging a beginner's fly tying course at Wilson's Fly on 199 Queen St. E. But maybe one day I'll venture out to your meeting.

Keep up the excellent work.

Archived