... Wow!

noahterfry

today my dad, my buddy and I went fishing in dain city off the car bridge... I decided to take out my new koppers live target crappie crankbait and try it... I threw it out along the weed line ONCE it probably went five feet and a musky 3.5-4 feet long came out of the weeds, swallowed the lure and cut through my 50 lbs braided line... although I lost my 10$ lure it was totally was worth it... first musky every seen... WOW!

yes they are... I bought a frog, perch and crappie and my perch got snagged and that happened there, the frog work good too... got two AWESOME hits on it at hh knoll in port... im replacing the crappie and perch tho... now I know to use steel leaders! I was so in shock... I started laughing so hard I was crying lol

I don't sadly... im only thirteen lol I don't have the money yet lol I believe the reason why it bit is cuz my lure was defaulted... there was something with the hook that rattled... whatever it was made that fish attracted cuz I barely saw it... it looked like a painting how itd b all curled up and thrashing at the lure... very very cool fish... im now saving money for a musky rod and reel... I was just using my baitcaster! haha I think my rod woulda broke!

Archived