Simms Pro Dry

schnipster

due to the fact that i wear a g3 guide jacket and hate every minute of it...why? well cause i am shaped like babar and cant stand the fact that this thing feels something loni anderson would have worn--works its way up my guy like a python and feels terrible-i keep pulling it down--ENTER pro dry jacket--now i know its pricey but i simply dont care anymore--my question is has anyone used this that wasnt in a bill byce bass master tourney--like ummm wading in a river..maybe even on the fly?? well please provide your input -i need feedback pros and cons---please-thanks folks

I can't speak on the pro dry, but I use my bps 100mph gortex coat all the time over the waders. In the colder weather it's great, bigger and looser then a wading jacket easy to layer up, lots of pockets.

Did you buy local or online? Never seen them around here before.

it is a good deal--i am sick of the guide jackets--i aint no guide and i dont like halter tops---but "they" say the prodry is for bass dudes--i dont see why i cannot wear it on the river for steel...dont see why not really. other thannthe 26 simms logos on it its a bombproof garment

every site i have been on up to and incuding simmson the phone have told me that none of te jackets except this one is 100% waterproof-strange i thought they were all waterproof but they stated that water will eventually come through..so i hope this baby works for me cause my other jacket the shoulders tart to feel damp far too fast for the all might --overrated goretex system..i am surprised nobody has used this jacket for wading--i guess because like most simms product the price is more than the average fishing trip to Chile.

Archived