.last Day

smerchly

" :skunk: " Pepi won today ....water was very clear and shallow . We tried live chubs & some lures . We found a set of keys on the west pier by a bench .....has a skull and one key looks like my F150 key . Will post in lost & found....

I checked out the ice at Rennie , marina and JayC park .......Still lots of ice at Renne & JC but the marina ,which had more ice is almost all clear ....lots of work going on there now.....

SAM_5711.JPG

SAM_5719.JPG

Fished all day, around 4 had something take off with my jerkbait and rip some drag and it was gone, guessing a trout with how fast it ran. No follows, nothing!

Lake Ont. is very low , don't know what effect that will have on spawning fish that go up the tribs . We could use some rain now & lots of it . Maybe the other Great Lakes will have a good runoff and raise the water levels . While fishing Port harbour yesterday , the trout guys didn't seem to be catching fish .....water was very clear , weather was great , I was great ......had to settle for a free Tims coffee . :Gonefishing:

Archived