coywolfs

I'm not a hunter ,but I have family out here in Allanburg that hunts and owns property around the drive-in ,I live on the east side of Allanburg ,centre st and barron rd area, and for the past 3 years I've seen the same coywolf for 3 years , its blonde and huge and fast ,the paw prints are huge,just wondering if anybody hunts in the area and have seen this beast, I've tried to take pics at night of the beast ,but this thing is fast as lightning, it is almost always by itself ,just wondering if anybody have seen it ,I know what a normal yote is ,there is lots of them here (hunters please hunt here) I cant be the only one here that has seen these!

I actually hunt for yotes very close to you and have seen the blonde beast(as we call him) many of times but he is way to smart. I starring hunting that area 6 yrs ago and he was there than. He's never given us a clean shot and we've tried flushing him out before with everyone around waiting for him to come out but the bastard showed us and jumped the feeder Creek instead of running the field. One day I'll get him and take him to see gunner for a mount. I only hunt there in the winter months tho so already called it a season. But I'm sure hell be there in November December when I start up again. I'm assuming ur related to the eggeters ? 

Also nobody will let anyone hunt around there.  All that area is spoken for. Been there tried. Got lucky with the spot I have now. However if ur offering up permission on hunt able land in the area I'd be more than interested in coming out and taking a look. I could return the favour with some fishing as I have a boat and am regularly on Lake o, Erie,chippewa the river and beyond 

14 hours ago, WalleyeChaser said:

I actually hunt for yotes very close to you and have seen the blonde beast(as we call him) many of times but he is way to smart. I starring hunting that area 6 yrs ago and he was there than. He's never given us a clean shot and we've tried flushing him out before with everyone around waiting for him to come out but the bastard showed us and jumped the feeder Creek instead of running the field. One day I'll get him and take him to see gunner for a mount. I only hunt there in the winter months tho so already called it a season. But I'm sure hell be there in November December when I start up again. I'm assuming ur related to the eggeters ? 

Not to often you see the words blonde and smart in the same sentence.! thanx for sharing your experience with him so far , I hope you get your shot at the elusive beast, he would make a killer mount especially with that huge tail of his,  also some of my buddies think I'm pulling there leg when I tell them about it., and you assumed right ! I am related to the egerters  Ken is my uncle (great guy ) and my aunt cathy(R.I.P) ,looking forward to seeing a picture of blondie :) ps if I had huntable land you would be more than welcome to it  thanx for your generous offer thou:)

Archived