Closing

Yea, this ticked me off!!  

My bilge pump quit working in my 16 " Legend, which I bought from them years ago, so I went down to Nicholls last Tuesday to see about getting it fixed/replaced.

They told me no, they had NO TIME before closing in September, even when I said I could leave it for 2 weeks while we're away on vacation!

And where the heck is the next closest Legend dealer ......Barrie???

I have done my own several times. Bilge pump, live well pump. Just need to get one similar so it fits.

If you are not mechanically inclined you shouldn't need a legend dealer. Any marina should be able to do a bilge pump change.

Check Can.tire ,they have a few models that might fit .  Got mine from the marina at the Beacon 2 years ago . Quick easy install.

Sorry - goofed on pump - livewell pump, not bilge pump.

Not so easy to get at on mine!!

Bilge and livewell pumps under back deck - unless I can figure out how to get the decking off, the only access is through the small battery compartment opening, and I'm no contortionist to get in there!

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/12/2018 at 8:09 PM, genec said:

Yea, this ticked me off!!  

My bilge pump quit working in my 16 " Legend, which I bought from them years ago, so I went down to Nicholls last Tuesday to see about getting it fixed/replaced.

They told me no, they had NO TIME before closing in September, even when I said I could leave it for 2 weeks while we're away on vacation!

And where the heck is the next closest Legend dealer ......Barrie???

Hamilton is the closest dealer. I need some work on my Legend and they also told me No.

Archived