U. S. Coved-19 Humour

genec

• 1 month later...
On 4/22/2020 at 9:55 PM, genec said:

“Home invasions should probably decline.

People are home with guns and enough bleach and paper towels to clean up the scene”.

Just spotted this one ......   also look on Kijiji for some good deals on toilet paper  !!   😁

There are some good things that happened during the "stay home" period .....since many parents both work the kids never got to spend much time with their parents , and in some cases the kids drove them nuts .....I'm sure there's lots of stories to tell both nice and not so nice ...... If you have a tale to tell as parents , I hope this "isolation" brought forth some "good" time spent with your families . ..

I found this family on you tube today ....ended up watching several of their "sessions" . The pretty little dancer has ALL the moves , and the band members really enjoy their cozy stage ......  We had to laugh too .......

Colt Clark and the Quarantine Kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmJ7NGP6G04

That's a good one bill....reminds me of when my daughter was a toddler and I had a "jam room" in my basement....I still have a couple cassettes somewhere I recorded with her on an old 4 track machine...lol

Archived