Masks

smerchly

After my last carp session , I walked up to the coffee shop to get a doughnut & coffee ...a sign on the door said " Mask required"  . I  went back to my van & got my coffee at home ....with a piece of cake !   I have put my UV face mask in the van (bought at Peters)  , the neck banana style .... hope they accept it as it does cover the mouth/nose  ....maybe a coffee filter under it too .

I feel sorry for those ladies who spend big bucks to get their lips "enhanced"   (quack) ...now they have to cover them up !!  :(

If I can find a place nearby who sells "novelty" masks , I would wear it !! 

images.jpg

If you were wearing a mask last year inside a public building you'd be arrested.... now its mandatory..

I have to wear one for work but I hate it royally... sweaty, cant barely breath...

Is what it is... definitely a deterrant to go anywhere I dont have to though...

Nothing  better than breathing in your own carbon dioxide, moisture and contaminates. 

Just do the bare minimum to get the important shopping done and you only "have to" wear it inside the store (all in St. Catharines, the rest on Thursday from what I heard).

If you read the by-law and FAQ, you'll shake your head at the overall logic.

Then again you can strive for this:

Yes, this is a real thing from a Toronto based PPE firm. Get your orders in.

4 hours ago, FishingClyde said:

Is what it is... definitely a deterrant to go anywhere I dont have to though...

Actually has saved my a bundle ....not spending  $$$  , only the necessities (bananas).

My time spent breathing back my own CO2  will be very limited .

Archived