SWILL, who's going

rick

Guest Steelheader
Just bring them along to the swill when you go. Ignore fishsticks response, he drinks heavily.  :D

35885[/snapback]

Good, maybe I can scam a couple of beers out of him tomorrow night before he notices :worthy:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just bring something you don't use or anything usefull for fishing ....maybe hunting ....we got hunters too (no dead meat) :unsure:

Cliff gave me an idea with his fly donation......I will put a card in the pool that will give someone a free perch mount, any size from the Smerch. The bigger ,the better ! :)

Just bring something you don't use or anything usefull for fishing ....maybe hunting ....we got hunters too (no dead meat)  :unsure:

Cliff gave me an idea with his fly donation......I will put a card in the pool that will give someone a free perch mount, any size from the  Smerch. The bigger ,the better ! :)

36321[/snapback]

im gonna catch the worlds smallest perch for ya to mount if i win that one Smerch!

Guest fishstick

i hope jeets doesn't miss this one, he had that search and rescue up north at the last minute the last time.....

btw.....he hasn't posted in abit.....

Guest fishstick
Fishstick: Gene will be there. He gets busy at times. Family obligations. But he always keep posting on the board.  He is your Nip Ice Swill partner. Be nice. Scottydog

:unsure:

36353[/snapback]

Never!!!!!!

I'll straighten that young man out.....

....with some help from about 20 other posters...

:lol:

Gene Gene, the fishing/family/golfing machine....

:)

Hey Fishy I think your on your own on this one.After all those smacks upside the old mellon over the years I think I will stay on the good side of Mr.Jeets at least when he comes to see me at the shows he buy's something. :unsure: Catfish

Well the swill was great guys

36383[/snapback]

Fly ...it's the Lazy Lizard ,not the Looney Lizard :lol: ....see you tonight ? :)

had to edit my spelling ....Fly would hit me for sure :D

Guest fishstick

WOOT! WOOT!

I've already started.....lol

Btw, i'm bringing some 'good' hotsauce this time if anyone wants to be daring.

I'm even seriously thinking of passing on it....

....but I'll still bring it.

:lol:

WOOT! WOOT!

I've already started.....lol

Btw, i'm bringing some 'good' hotsauce this time if anyone wants to be daring.

I'm even seriously thinking of passing out on it.... :lol:

....but I'll still bring it.

:P

36404[/snapback]

Is that your alcohol -battery acid combo sauce Fish ?? :D Think I'll pass ..... :)

Archived