SHERKSTON DERBY , APRIL 22ND

Guest cplummer

Guest cplummer

Pete and i are ole fishing partners ..we been through more than you could imagine Rob...hell even sunk a boat with him !! :worthy: we used to fish every day of the year.. thank god i cut down to 300 a year..

cliff...

:worthy: Thats not how I wanted it to be read Cliffy,And I have know the Baxters for to long :P The only nice ones are the female ones ;) And if you are an old fishing bud then I would asume that you picked up the same habits, Now do I need to continue with this or should I stop :lol:;););)Catfish P/s And there is no way he's driven around with me because he will want to drive and I ain't bringing the depends :D

Guest cplummer

:worthy: Thats not how I wanted it to be read Cliffy,And I have know the Baxters for to long :P The only nice ones are the female ones :P And if you are an old fishing bud then I would asume that you picked up the same habits, Now do I need to continue with this or should I stop :lol:;););)Catfish P/s And there is no way he's driven around with me because he will want to drive and I ain't bringing the depends ;)

Rob.. the petty thing about all this is.. i taught him those damn habits.. :D;)

if i recall correctly, they stocked a few that had a good size to em.

you can drive right up to some of the spots, others you just park where theres space and walk over.

Guest cplummer

hey cliff is there any big trout in the quarry and where would you park?

there are a few 8-10 lb browns and bows..

heres one from feb. LOTS of parking there! once you register i'll be there to help those who need a good spot to fish! and you can bring the car right to your spot!!

129850954.jpg

cliff...

Guest cplummer

You can register at 8:30 for those who want a *pre* fish or a choice spot !!!! if anyone wants to know what to use you can't go wrong with minnows as all the fish i been catching been spitting them out like mad...and sherkston is open from 9am everyday for those who just wanna go have fun and fish ..

cliff...

Cliff......I noticed there are some deep drop offs there........do you advise life jackets for the little people , or just keep a keen eye on them . Also , I have had great luck with red worms for trout , (manure , leafworms) ....as lond as you well above bottom , the gobies won't get at them. Might be worth a try .

Guest cplummer

Cliff......I noticed there are some deep drop offs there........do you advise life jackets for the little people , or just keep a keen eye on them . Also , I have had great luck with red worms for trout , (manure , leafworms) ....as lond as you well above bottom , the gobies won't get at them. Might be worth a try .

i highly recommend life jackets for lil ones and i pray the parents can watch their kids properly as the water drops to 40 feet right on shore..........and if your kids are on the rooming type i recommend you fish the beach area as it's more of a gradual drop.. SO PLEASE ALL WATCH YOUR KIDS!!!!!! BE SAFE NOT SORRY!!

thanks for the heads up MR smerchly..

cliff...

Guest bigfishbass

how many people are you expecting.... looks like it's gonna be a nice day.... 40% chance of showers.... but really....will it be true....LOL.....

Guest cplummer

another question... is there a place to buy lunch for the kids...?

wow a question that stumped me.... bring a lunch .. always safe with snacks but please watch out for the snack bandit..

Guest cplummer

oh ya and do you have to pay for the parking

Matt you pay the normal fishing fees only..parking is included and all the $ i collect goes back as cash prizes...thanks to Gord of sherkston.

cliff...

Guest cplummer

:) (This is the wife speaking)

My little girl is going to kick butt! It's in her blood. Her daddy can't catch squat!

B):P funny stuff.....kids have a way of outfishing the parents anyhow..

cliff...

i think the trophies are a great idea for the kids, they will always remember that. probably help them to enjoy fishing lots more too. along with the combos, great idea!

:)

Cliff- thanks for a great tournament, the wife was right, I can't catch a fish if my life depended on it, she's a much better fisher than I will ever be!!!!!!

Had a great time!!!

(ok, so it was the wife entering this note)

Archived