Fort Erie sportsman show 3rd try

frghtlnr2005

Guest cplummer

she's a cutie... sure looks like future berkley pro staff material... hope she gets to fish the sherkston derby ..will be fun for the kids and trophies and prizes + cash.....

hey Dallas its really nice to see a PROUD PAPA, you have a beautiful little girl there bud

looks like she was having a good time. :Gonefishing::lol: Rob to say it again thats a real beauty

of a boat you have there :lol::lol::lol:

joe and pauline

Guest fishstick

Tthat pic muss've ben tak en not to long befour i baked out of the beeer tent and bumbed his bote... :lol:

Dum parking lott spacses , who dezigned it anywayz ???

:lol:

Had a great time today at the show, picked up a few things here and there, and watched Rob in all his glory teaching junior how to flip....

Great patience there Robbo.

:Gonefishing:

He just gets too nervous and tries too hard. The little guy also helped out Lorna while Reg and I went out to look at the boats (cough, hack, cough), and he got his pic snapped by Joe Montgomery with his dad and ye ol' Catfish. Lotsa freebies for my son....lotsa $20's handed out by me. Go figure? :lol:

The little guy wishes they had one every weekend! :lol:

That would cost me a bundle.

Nice to see some of the board members there.

Nice seeing so many of you there. Bill actually lost a bit of money to put this on for us. We owe him a big thank you. With out this show we really don't have much in Niagara. Thanks to all who bought raffle tickets for the OFAH, SCGFA, PCDCC or scratched a ticket from the FECC or FOFEC. You've contributed to the sport and our conservation efforts :Gonefishing: . Thank You.

Great day! We are both absolutely pooped. Time to put the tired feet up.

It was like a mini-swill there with all of the board members who came out - Fishstick - your little guy made a great assistant - a good "bagman!" :Gonefishing:

From the look of it, the Catfish cutter had lots of pictures taken with future drivers at the wheel. :lol:

Glad to see everyone enjoyed themselves, especially the kids.

Chilli - you were a good coffee fetcher - we got a free donut from one of them!

We had a beauty day for the show and I'm sure more attended than last year . It was great seeing all the familiar faces from the SCFGA and the NFN . (We need a hotdog-coffee -pop stand in the parking lot) :P

I got some pics of Rob's boat but there's great ones posted , so here's a few more shots of the show .....

Here's the master ay work...flippin with the youngsters ......Good on ya Catfish ! :worthy:

flippen%20rob.jpg

There is Dagmar ....always pitching in and helping out the club ....you get an extra :worthy::worthy:

busy%20dagmar.jpg

Fishstick & mrs.finigan having another coffee break :) That's Fishsticks boy tending the tables :D

fishy%20--finigan.jpg

Lastly , Chilli & his boy Dustin (Hockey Champs) :D ....cruising around the boats .

dustin--dad.jpg

i'm an idiot... i thought the show was yesterday... woulda come up if i hadda known it was today :worthy: .... atleast i drive up there a day early like someone else does :worthy:

Good to hear it went over well

Enjoyed the show today, hope it gets bigger over the next few years.

Went with my buddy Tim and his son, got a hat and life vest for his son.

Checked out Robs nice boat, didn't know you could get your picture taken in it, the little guy would of liked that. If Rob brings his boat at the skerston derby we will go over and see it again cause were planning on bringing his son and daughter to the derby.

I enjoyed the show as well and it was great to see many NFN'rs there. I might have to rent a table next year to push some NFN stuff. :worthy:

My day started with a great seminar from Mike of Reel North Charters on fishing trout on the Niagara River. Here's Mike with Reg and Lorna at the show.

show%20008.jpg

Here's Chilli working the outside crowd selling OFAH draw tickets.

show%20009.jpg

Smerchly cheching out the new boats.

show%20010.jpg

Catfish taking a break from the kids casting contest.

show%20012.jpg

Overall a great show. Hats off to Bill Whitehead for organizing the show and I look forward to a bigger and better one next year!!

Wow Wow and another Wow: It's nice when you can enjoy a show like his and not have the rush of sales like at the other shows.It was nice to see the board members and their kids stop by and say hello, and yes the boat will be at sherkston derby so the kids can get a pic then,Mr Fishstic I have some bad news for you Ross from Port Colburne Marine is looking for the dumb A$$ that hit a boat, so by the sounds of it you pegged the wrong boat :worthy: maybe next time,P/S I gave Ross your name and address :) As far as the show I think it is only going to get better as long as everyone attends this event to keep it going,It's the only show going that you don't have to take a loan to get in :worthy: and I took a look at some of the deals that were there and if you looked you would find them, Casting Kids any of you that had your kids there and didn't wait to let them cast shame on you,it's always nice to take the time to teach our future angler's and get the bug in them early and when you see them come back each casting event you know that you did good.I know that this is a small show but I think Bill is doing a great job in bringing the event back each year.So if you all do your part and come out it will just grow.Finigan's It's always nice to see you two in action and contributing to the community,now if we could just get my brother to sell something :D instead of leaving it to the better half :worthy: Chilli just wondering if you met your ticket count I know Dagmar kicked you butt and she stayed at the table :P Anyway thats about it, now I need to just relax now till the next one maybe I will have to get out and raise the bar abit and put a pike on the board :DCatfish P/S thanks Bill for being a great host and the perfect parking spot, any one that missed the tug had to be blind.

Archived