13 Fishing Casting Rods

Bow Man

Have been looking at these rods lately and was just wondering if any of have a opinion on them. If have bee checking the net and there is very few articles or reviews on them.

Here is a to the model I have been looking at: http://store.13fishing.com/c/freshwater_rods_omen-black_casting

thank you

Thanks very one, i was actually looking at the 7'1 M rod sorry i linked the wrong rod.....

Thanks again.

What type of presentation are you going to use this for?

I would highly recommend a MH for buzzbaits that will be thrown around cover and spinnerbaits 1/2 ounce and beyond. The rod will load better on the cast and be able to pull fish from cover better. I have the 7'6 mh and it can be used for buzzbaits, larger spinnerbaits, topwaters. In short, I would recommend an mh for applications listed above.

I would highly recommend a MH for buzzbaits that will be thrown around cover and spinnerbaits 1/2 ounce and beyond. The rod will load better on the cast and be able to pull fish from cover better. I have the 7'6 mh and it can be used for buzzbaits, larger spinnerbaits, topwaters. In short, I would recommend an mh for applications listed above.

...not to mention the MH rod will handle 1oz spinnerbaits! A personal fav for smallies! Nice rod!

Archived