Eyes Are Gone~

Fresh Fish

no problem, if you want up to date info, and have facebook, give cast adventures, fishin nigara and other erie charters a follow on there. they will let you know for the most part where and on what they are getting bass and eyes on.

They are there. Friend of mine limited out Friday. I went where he told me and got one today. They do seem to be high 20-40 foot range. The marks all over the bottom seem to sheeps and silver bass.

no problem, if you want up to date info, and have facebook, give cast adventures, fishin nigara and other erie charters a follow on there. they will let you know for the most part where and on what they are getting bass and eyes on.

:thx: again!

They are there. Friend of mine limited out Friday. I went where he told me and got one today. They do seem to be high 20-40 foot range. The marks all over the bottom seem to sheeps and silver bass.

:wall: have not put my boat in water yet~

catch over 30 eyes in June at the mouth.....now where are they? :read::crazy:

They are still around. You just have to do some work and find them. Just start moving west from where you caught them.

I find that there are always walleye on the bottom. Usually bigger ones.

Archived