carp fishing in April

antonio77

Now you’re talking. Was out today on the upper. No luck I was fishing a mud line coming out of a creek. Then my buddy texts me and says the fish are farther out on the gravel. Only fished it for half hour before I had to leave. Wasted my whole day fishing the wrong spot. 
try some creeks or creek mouths.  There are fish being caught. 

A880392E-4332-4DDB-AE46-B1B6C9DDAB91.jpeg

I have been doing some work at home and now ready to try a few spots that are close  parking ....like out of the back of my van . A few days ago , while ripping a length of deck board , my saw kicked back and hit my right knee , got a nice bruise and a nice "Chester" limp,    & yesterday , while trying to start my power washer , the pull rope kicked back hard and the pull handle hit my left knee in the same area ....Unbelievable !!  At least both knees match !! (pretty blue colour)

So .... I have 3 carp spots where I can fish beside the van .  Those rocky spots ( as above) will just have to wait until 
"Wounded Knee", is back in the hiking boots !  

Looks like you had a real nice day out there Ty ....that's what counts !    :Gonefishing:

.:blink:....:wacko:....   I am "working it out" , putting wood side railings on my deck today , gotta keep dem bones movin  !!   The swelling has gone down  and the mind is fixated on my next carp trip .  I'm shooting for Friday to give the new rod a go .....2 spots to try in the Beaverdam area .  I hope I have a sore arm at the end of the day ..... B)                                 

thats a really nice setup you got there tyler! im a little jealous not going to lie. I hope to get out this week if the weather starts to warm up, cant stand the cold anymore. Was going to try to get out today but -1 again... ill have to wait I guess.

Archived