Voting tonight

smerchly

Last call for early voting ....so , for the first time in the past 3 Fed  elections I decided to vote since we have until 9:30 pm today . 

There was a long line up outside and the line wasn't moving ...maybe only one at a time allowed inside while a crowd waits outside ?  It was lightening and thundering as well .

There was 5 or 6 Chinese people ahead of me so I asked if this is the voting line ...he said yes it is ......

I returned home and my voting card is ripped up and in the garbage where it belongs ....never again !  

Fishing rods ready as usual on election day !  

43 minutes ago, Mbocco said:

Lol.  I voted yesterday in Grimsby.  2 people ahead of me. 

The hood here is much larger as many people from abroad are buying up new houses . For 2 years I have been avoiding crowds , or standing in line  at a store ect . I will not take the shots,  so I do the mask thing , & keep my distance , hand sanitizing , follow the arrows . They had a piss poor set up there ....don't know how many they let inside . I will need plates soon and drivers license . I may to do it all on line if there's a lineup at Service Ontario .

And ....on the bright side .....

I held my new 3 day old great grandson today !  I told mom & dad we are not "vaxxed" ,& they said neither are we ...so we had coffee here and enjoyed a nice afternoon together .   :)

Got this sent to me ....  another Andrews member , makes 7 greats now .... "Dawson" has more hair than me !   (poor quality pic) 

Dawson John.PNG