Post Swill Pictures

Dan Andrews

Let me first start by saying this is a good wholesome website and such our get-together's are rated F for family

018.JPG

We never drink, swear or undress in public so I'm not sure what Smerch was looking at that made him look so surprised :D

038.JPG

Joey the sacrificial lamb and main event was to cut his hair for charity but it didn't meet the Cancer wig programs criteria so he was a good sport and decided to donate it to the fly tying club at the G&F instead. Should make good catfish bait :P

013.JPG

After a short auction for the honours Joey's brother won the honours and after starting the messy procedure he passed the shears off to others for the fun.

023.JPG

The manly men (Flywire and Dogman) stayed away from the work and kept the beer and wings company. The wings at the Lazy lizard are massive :o . Next time your getting wings drop in there for a pound or two.

027.JPG

The aftermath with bald guys everywhere. Swills are dangerous :o

029.JPG

It only took three hours and we were in and out of the place. It was an interesting night for sure but hopefully the next swill (winter) will be a big one. I think we'll rethink the cover charge but the prize table structure will likely stay the same. here's a picture of myself and Wildcat

033.JPG

Did anyone else see the full moon last night? I swear i saw it on the skyway last night :D

Thanks Dr_Feelgood for organizing this one and special thanks to Joey Joans Dortono for being the main event. it's going to be cool for the next couple months out on the pier for sure

Forgot to mention the prizes! It was a small get together so there were not many prizes but one in-particular went to another good cause. Coachman donated a pair of hip waders and Dogman won them as a draw prize. Dogman a size 13 boot has agreed to donate the size 9's to the St Catharines Game & Fish so someone without waders can participate in the salmon egg collection programs the G&F gets involved in. If anyone with a size 9 or smaller has been wishing they could help, contact the G&F and let them know your in :D

:thx: Coachman and Dogman :worthy:

Did anyone else see the full moon last night? I swear i saw it on the skyway last night :D

Thanks Dr_Feelgood for organizing this one and special thanks to Joey Joans Dortono for being the main event. it's going to be cool for the next couple months out on the pier for sure

We would like to borrow some windex please!-Mrs.Dr.Feelgood :roflblack:

It was nice to see some regular members and meet a few new folks . I must say the food was the best tasting yet , especially the wings ! We did very well for such a small group with helping the Canadian Cancer Society . A very special thank you to Joey who underwent a scalping by the mad shearing groupies who delighted in shaving all of Joey hair ! :crazy: They could have at least left a little pony tail , that would look cool . Take a bow :worthy: Joey , you are a great guy ! I like the picture of the 3 musketeers .....cool dudes ! B)

Who is the old geezer with the big eyes ? :nea:

I had a blast can't wait till the next one hopefully I have enough hair next time and it was an honor to have my hair shaved for a good cause, since than I have been feeling quite a bit lightheaded now time for some perch

Archived