Anyone ben To 50 Point???

fisherchick

Hey I wanna maybe check out 50 point next weekend. Anyone ben fishin there yet??? I wanna know how it is and does anyone know what you can catch there??? Thanks boys!

Ponds:They do stock some small trout in there, and you can also catch the odd bass or sunfish.

They sometimes have a sign at the entrance with the date and numbers that they have stocked for the season.

You can also cast spoons into the lake off the rocks at the marina. Not sure how good that would be this time of year.

Guest Rockfish

There are lots of Sunfish to be caught in the Pond around the middle foot bridge and also some Carp in the shallow North end towards the lake. The Trout are usually caught in the deepest end which is where u first come in.

You can fish the entrance to the marina at the lake but there's no fishing allowed in the marina itself once the boats have been put in.

:)

Guest FisherNick
Hey I wanna maybe check out 50 point next weekend. Anyone ben fishin there yet??? I wanna know how it is and does anyone know what you can catch there??? Thanks boys!

Thats my home water...

I was at the lake yesterday and marked tons of fish within casting lenght of the rocks. Mainly drum this time of year from shore, but you never know.

The pond is okay, but not worth the price of admission (although I do fish it from time to time as I have a ramp pass). Trout will be pretty scarce now, and the odd bass, carp, tons of sunfish.

I would think you'd be better off going to Jordan and fishing off the rocks.

Archived