Gilford

Guest Abinokid

Guest Abinokid
Did i manage any fish Abino Kid

7021[/snapback]

Yes, seven jumbo,s lots of small ones.I started getting the big ones around 5.30pm just has it got dark.I jumped from hole to hole on the way in ,the last hole was the best but by then i could not see or feel my hands.I caught them just before the green huts,on the red forage i pick up from you.

Guest Jeetmuck

Sounds like you had another decent day out there. If you had a chance to watch the New VR, we were on the news. I just caught the end of the report and showed us walking out and you drilling out at Keffer's on Saturday.

I hope you weren't one of 40-50 people who got a parking ticket at Gilford.

Hopefully I will run into you out there sometime, or give me a shout if you want a tag along. Gotta get out again this weekend. Was hoping to get out this week but too many meetings in the office this week.

Talk to you later,

JM

Guest Abinokid

Hey Jeetmuck! I did not get to see it but the bother in law did.Yes not to bad of a day out,the seven jumbo,s all were caught within five minutes.I parked two blocks up by an open feild and no tickets,i seen the police out and looked for tickets before i parked there. Yeah lets get out again,weekends are best for me.Talk at you soon abinokid

Archived