Perch Derby

denis

Rick I hope you don't mind but your site gets way more traffic so I wanted to post here. All details will be on my site if enough intrest is shown.

How many of you would be interested in a perch derby? 20$ per person 100% payback and lakes erie ontario and simcoe would be open? All three lakes have potential of giant perch and your gonna be fishing anyway right. I'm printing up tickets now but not sure how many to print? Starting date will be Feb 1st running until March 31st.

I'm planning on making this a yearly event

Any input or suggestions welcome

Thanks Guys

biggest fish 12 inch minimum

weight at the shop

picture taken and put on a leader board

enter as often as you like

why not just erie because ppl will try to weight fish from other spots and everyone travels around so why not make it universal then its to hard to cheat.

Top three paid back in cash

hoping to get some sponsors to donate draw prizes so more ppl will get something.

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson
why not just erie because ppl will try to weight fish from other spots and everyone travels around so why not make it universal then its to hard to cheat.

7402[/snapback]

I can see you point about why you want to inclued all these areas. No cheating!

and why the way in at your shop,I don't think you want to stand out on the river for the next couple of months!

I've only ever caught 1 perch,and that was on a dipsey rod with no streach line.At least I think it was a perch :blahblah1:

Guest fishmaster

Denis sounds good and i agree all lakes. but i will bet if we get out on erie this winter thats where the big perch will come from .Ps do u want some tickets to sell for the walleye derby .we could sell for each other if u want .let me no thanks .

Denis, as long as no profit is being made, then feel free to post here about the derby, no problem. It sounds like a great idea and judging from the response, it should be a success. Cheers!! :blahblah1:

Thanks Guys :)

Scottydog I'll keep that in mind for sure. I have updated the rules and I'm going to get the tickets printed this afternoon.

The lake was totally covered this morningg and if the wind stays down we got a good ice run ahead of us lets hope the wind cooperates for a change.

for more info check out the ice reports on my site

www.fishinniagara.com

the only thing that may change is the ticket sales which might be cut off in mid march still not sure about that.

Archived