New update on the store

rick

Well, I picked up some test items today that were ordered from Cafepress and here is the results.

I ordered a cap, a large coffee mug and two oval stickers. Although the print quality was excellent, the logo on the cap was crooked so back it goes to California, disappointing considering that caps would probably be a popular seller. Also the stickers were smaller then I thought they would be.

The price breakdown; $40 u.s. funds for the products and international shipping, $10 cdn. funds for taxes and handling at the post office. In my opinion a bit too much for a couple products.

Therefore I'm probably going to continue to look at other options for this site. I might use Cafepress to order some stuff for contests later but I'm not posting the link as I think most people would find them a little too costly. Cheers!

Rick.

thanks for the update rick....and thanks for keeping peoples pocket books in mind too....

7447[/snapback]

No problem. I'm going to put up the link of the store anyways just in case there are some folks who wanted to buy some of the products and who don't mind paying the extra, I also will not mark up any of the products. In the meantime I'll keep looking around to see what else is out there for merchandise. Cheers!!

NIAGARA FISHING NET STORE

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

The stickers are 5x3" way to small. Maybe the thong is the same size which would explain why dr.feelgood wants to model it,he finally found something that fits :D:lol::D

Guest Jeetmuck

Rick,

I don't know if you are still looking or shopping any other places, but I have made use of a promotional company in Stoney Creek for the last 5 years. I have found them to be great and really work with their clients and I have nothing but nice things to say of the quality of materials and the customer appreciation.

I would be more than happy to pass along the information if needed. Just PM or respond to this reply.

Thanks,

JM

Archived